Generator Programs in South Florida | Rothell Electric, Inc.
Since Rothell Electric, Inc. in West Palm Beach, FL was founded in 1973, we have built a reputation for integrity, quality workmanship and dependable service.
We have been serving, installing and inspecting electrical systems in the Palm Beach, Martin, Dade and Broward counties for over 40 years from the same location.
The most economical way to supply emergency power during an outage is to use a generator of the appropriate wattage for your power needs.
Rothell Power Solutions, a division of Rothell Electric, Inc. supplies ready to run, Magnum Generators, powered by John Deere with Marathon Brushless Generators for commercial applications (i.e. banks, condo’s, retail, office buildings, etc.).
These powerful, high quality, heavy duty Magnum mobile generators are delivered to your place of business supplying you power where and when you need it.
From natural disasters and emergency power generation relief efforts, the Magnum Generators we provide are designed and built to meet any conditions and extreme challenges.
Whatever your power needs might be, single phase or three phase, you can be sure that we have the Magnum generator power to meet them where and when you need it.
Magnum towable generators are designed and engineered for industrial and commercial applications that require quiet operation, optimum performance and superior reliability. From the state- of-the-art electronics and controls, along with ultra-quiet sound attenuated enclosures these units are engineered to meet the most rugged conditions.
- We will analyze your power needs and recommended the correct size
- Commit to a 4-year contract with low monthly payments
- A new trailer mounted Magnum generator will be assigned for your exclusive use
Provide Manual Transfer Switch (installed by a licensed Electrical Contractor)
Our Commitment & Responsibility to You
- Store your assigned Generator for you inside a secure warehouse
- Delivery of your Magnum Generator where and when you need it
- Refuel generator for you, on site, as required by your usage
- Weekly inspect, and exercise your generator for 30 minutes
- Complete all maintenance & repair requirements to insure 100% operational capability
- Yearly load bank test your generator at maximum capacity for 4 hours
Benefits to You
- One Generator to use in multiple locations
- Increase in Revenue due to non-interruption of business
- Increase your capability to service your clients/customers
- Increase advantage over competitors who depend on utility restoration
- No Maintenance service or upkeep
- Diesel fuel is the least flammable fuel source, and easily obtained
- Lower noise, < 68 db at 23 feet
Trailer Mounted Diesel Generator Features
- Available from 30kW to 400kW
- Voltages from 120 volts to 480 volts single phase or three phase
- Large integral diesel fuel tank
- Many safety features including:
- Water temperature shutdown
- Low oil shutdown
- Emergency Stop Button
- Phase loss protection
- Low voltage protection
Speak with Us
Contact us today for more information about generators.